pageok error

pageok error how to solve it



I created a subdomain on my hosting account. I pointed it to the folder AA, that didn’t exist however. I waited for the method to mention it had been completed. I uploaded knowledge to folder AA. after I navigate to the subdomain it doesn’t offer Maine any errors. It doesn’t show Maine something aside from “pageok” one word. It doesn’t appear to matter what i modify the content thereto simply says “pageok”.

@indagation,

Typically, that’s sometimes a sign that the subdomain is resolution to the hosting properly, however the data hasn’t propagated however. If you’re still not seeing your subdomain web site, i might advocate clearing your cache and cookies, and if potential, attempting a special browser on a special network.

Clearing Your Browser’s Cache

-Mike

I have a similar downside. I waited for one or two of days and still seeing ‘pageok’. will anyone please facilitate wherever i would be creating mistake?

@shannura,

My apologies for the delay in obtaining back to you. may you give the name you're attempting to resolve to?

Christopher G.

Hi,

I simply bought the hosting service and my web site is showing pageok even for the informatics address.

Domain name – achin.in

Could you please inspect this?

@achink

It looks such as you have already resolved the difficulty as I will load your web site with no errors. Please allow us to recognize ought to the difficulty occur once more.

Tim B

I am additionally facing a similar downside. are you able to please resolve it?

Domain- smartvocabs.com

Sub-domain :- diary.smartvocabs.com & learn.smartvocabs.com

Thank You!

Read here: http://sototallychic.blogspot.com/2014/11/every-page-returns-pageok-or-page-not.html

wdcfawqafwef